Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Repel Mosquitos Naturally

I simply cannot stand Mosquitos buzzing around me, drives me crazy. Last year I tried the Deet Free Mosquito Patch from AgraCo.  Basically it is 300 mg Thiamin B1. Mosquito's do not like it. It stays in the system for 36 hours (you can remove the patch after 24 hrs.) I do not know how much Thiamin B1 you would have to consume if taking the vitamin orally. I thought I read somewhere last year that the U.S. military used this patch in jungle situations because that is what convinced me to try it. It worked for me. Granted it was the end of the season, but I did not have a swarm buzzing around my head (and that drove me crazy) in the garden.


"AgraCo Technologies' new Mosquito Patch is a unique, safe and natural way to repel mosquitoes, gnats and flies. There are no chemicals, pesticides or insecticides in the patch. It contains 300 mg. of Vitamin B1 (Thiamin)."

No comments:

Post a Comment